Tuesday, May 25, 2010

asna nabiha!thanxs yaw!

maybe this is fated for me, becoz most of the people who care and love me was born on june.. like amirah fasihahalFatihah, anur, puyoom, topek and alot out theres.

so, before i`m going to far from my topic. let me introduce u. he`s KHANAFI MAHADI, i`m taken by him now. its become too fast. i never expected it act at first. we just like, follow the flow.

when u tell me every single things bout you. when u said there`s no secret between me and u. when u tell me all the bad things bout u. when u said u really comfort wit me. i `m speechless. dont u tink, i will left u because of ur past mistake? wont u? when u are really being honest wit me. i`m really shocked. but let bygones be bygones. that is past. i juz don care bout it. because i`m not kind as much as u always said.

i just wanted to say, being a second sometimes, is the best things than being a first. i dont expect too much from our relation becoz we really don know the fate that made for us. but, the things i can said, u`ll being a part of me start from now on till forever if that`s fated for us. let pray together for our relation. i will always love u, knowing u, care for u, like u always did towards me. even i`m not calling u rex, u`re still rex in my heart now, until we meant our relationship.


like i said, every single things happened, there`s reason behind. why HE, made u from me now? because HE know what the best for me. and i guess it was you. a big THANKS towards HIM and u, because i`m not too prefect to be ur lovely gurfrens huny.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


asna nabihah sygs!

mane janji2 manismu nk dpt dean list dulu bru bole cpl??

ape2pown aku happy ntok kaw( fyi puyum mmg xikhlas)
aku doa pisang xberbuah byk kali la oke: thanxs bff!.. omg bff??aku je kowt anggap kaw bff aku??but kaw??

asalamualikum!